Looking to work at Duke Regional Hospital?
You can view current job opportunities, which include all job listings at Duke Regional Hospital, on the Duke Human Resources website. You may also apply directly to a specific position from the site.
10 Tips for Applying Online at Duke Regional Hospital
- Set-up an account to submit your online application. Choose the external gateway to set up your account.
- Fill out all fields within the online application. Skipping response fields will not provide complete information and may cause your online application to be disregarded for lack of detail.
- Make sure your responses are complete, accurate and error free. With digital applications, error-laden content lives on and potentially hurts your chances for employment.
- Create a cover letter and upload it into the system. Use the cover letter to showcase your objective along your skills and abilities that meet the minimum qualifications.
- Create a resume complete with every job you have held listing them in chronological order. Include the name of the organization; your job title; and the month and year you started and ended your employment. Also specify whether the job is part-time or full-time. Include the tasks you performed or the results you achieved.
- Include your education; certifications, and licensure. Provide the name of the educational institution; the date you achieved your degree or certification/licensure or listing in a registry. These should be listed in chronological as well.
- Tailor your résumé to the job listing; ensure you are using the same terminology as the job description. Speak the same language as that of the employer.
- Upload your resume. This is an important step because it presents a succinct picture of your qualifications and whether you are a fit for the job. Without a resume, your qualifications do not come across clearly.
- Monitor the status of your application online through the Job Submission Status feature. If your resume is forwarded to a hiring department for consideration, your job status will reflect the movement.
- Be patient. Due to the high volume of applications received for each position, Duke Regional Hospital is unable to respond to each candidate individually regarding the status of their application.